Saturday, August 1, 2009

4 Years

I would have completely missed this day had it not been for an email sent to me by Colorado Quit Net
4 years ago I quit smoking…

The idea that I used to smoke at all is so foreign to me.
I can honestly say I would never ever smoke another cigarette.

Here are my stat’s:

Your Quit Date is: Monday, August 01, 2005 at 10:00:00 PM
Time Smoke-Free: 1460 days, 7 hours, 55 minutes and 35 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 21905
Lifetime Saved: 5 months, 17 days, 7 hours
Money Saved: $4,383.00

That is a lot of time, smokes and scrilla!

4 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

Yay you! So very proud of you!

Sonal Modisette said...

that's awesome girl! and not to mention all of your athletic adventures since you've quit :)

Happy Sock said...

Now I know how you spent your Sunday. That's way too much math for a weekend! ha ha

GREAT JOB T!

BVB said...

Yay! Good for you, Tanya!