Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting My Head Around It All

I am doing a little calculation of my upcoming events:

In the next 8 weeks I have:

-Two marathon relays
-One Olympic distance triathlon
-PPRR Fall series starts (in which I will run 3 of the 4 races since there is a schedule conflict with the Denver Marathon)
-Great American Beer Festival (which well all know is a marathon of beer drinking, networking and socializing in itself)
-Venus De Miles Century Bike Ride (undecided)
-Trip to Las Vegas for Carl and Erin’s wedding (a marathon of drinking, gambling and all around debauchery)
-Sprinkle in a couple other 5K runs/races

Good times, Good times...

5 comments:

Sonal Modisette said...

dang girl - least you won't be bored. Are you running the full Denver? We have 3 tentative events planned for Sept...but nothing yet for Oct.

Vargasgirl said...

I forgot to add Everclear Concert.
I am doing the Denver in a Relay with my friend that got me into tri's (Freaking Crazy Ironman woman!) and her brother and sister...Should be a good time

Happy Sock said...

You make me want to take a nap.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)