Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bee’s Prefer Retards

Tonight, on his way home from work, E came by and picked me up so I could get my rode bike I left at his house and go for a bike ride tonight.

He was on his super cool, tough, expensive looking Harley Davidson motorcycle. I wore my cycling shoes and bicycle helmet.

I looked HAWT!

We were laughing that it looked like he was taking a retard on a motorcycle ride. At that moment, I felt a sting on my left wrist. I looked down and a bee was in full on “if I am dying from this I am going to make it a good one dammit” sting operation. Little bastard!

Holy Schnikey THAT HURT!!!

Even better, I didn’t want to move around too much while riding on the back of the bike so I am flayling my left arm trying to get the little ‘F’er’ to stop stinging me and get off me. I am NOT a bug pin cushion, thank you very much!

Add Bees to my list of flying things I hate, right next to hummingbirds…

4 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

I am sure a soak in Strawberry Park will help!!

And you know me... loathe hummingbirds. Maybe even more than bees. (Then again I have never been stung... finding wood...)

Jeff and Hillary (Hurdy) said...

Try "individual with developmental disabilities."

Although, it doesn't have as nice of a ring to it... I'ld stick with retard aroud your friends.... that way everyone will know what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

That must have been a sight riding on the Harley with cycling shoes and helmet! Hope the bee sting is feeling better.

procrastinatingmind said...

DORK!!

LOL

Hugs