Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Numbers are In (kinda)

I am usually very good about keeping track of data. It is something silly I do; however, I didn’t track my running until mid year and also I didn’t track my cycling because of a broken computer, but thinking back to the rides I did this year. I am guessing that was at around 500 miles, which is much less than 2008 and much much less than 2010 will be.

Here you have it.

Swimming = 40,600 meters (this is equal to 25.2276 miles)
Running = 150.95
Cycling = ? (~500 miles)

Next year I plan to track these on the side of my blog here…Just for fun.

4 comments:

brownie said...

You need to get your running numbers up, slacker!

Vargasgirl said...

I know...Like I said I only had the miles I documented and now that I think of it, I didn't count any of the Trinity runs, the Fall Series, or Jack Quinns runs that I did. The miles reported were all miles logged in my gym notebook...so the 'real' numbers are higher. Next year will be much more accurate.

Unknown said...

Are you counting our weekly runs down Barr Trail?

Vargasgirl said...

I only counted the few Incline/Barr Trail runs I had written down which was VERY few