Friday, May 15, 2009

In the past year:

A year ago today I experienced one of, if not the most frightening experience of my life.



You can read about it here.

The lesson I immediately learned was I am thrilled to be alive and life is short and each day is to be lived to the fullest.

Tell the people you love you love them and hold them close. Get rid of negative influences in your life and most of all...LIVE!



In the past year I have: loved, lost, stagnated, grown, awakened, been inspired, blessed, hurt, deceived, disappointed, surprised, overjoyed, outraged, had new experiences, experienced the familiar. Along with a thousand other adjectives, emotions, feelings and experiences and accomplishments.

People close to me have been born and other people have passed from this life. Others have gotten sick while others healed. All the while I was fortunate to be a part and witness this thing called Life.



AMAZING!

1 comment:

Happy Sock said...

And don't forget that we narrowly missed being creamed by a car that ran the red light at the corner of Union and Fillmore.

"One bad experience on May 15 was enough for you", the Universe said....