Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Shoe Therapy

Last night I dropped in on my mom to wish her farewell as she and her husband send off for warmer climates for the next month. She mentioned to me that Solemates, one of my favorite drool spots for shoes, had lost their lease and they are clearing out their entire inventory at 75% off. Since I took my new position, I rarely have time to leave the office for lunch. Today I told my boss I had a VERY important appointment I needed to go to. When he asked what it was I was honest and told him that I NEEDED to go look at the shoes on sale. Now my boss is very cool and sounds like his wife is a lot like me so I emailed him all the details so he could pass the information on to his wife.
Most of the shoes had been picked over, and I found a few I liked in my size. The score of the day was a pair of Beverly Feldman sandals. Originally $150. Super Sale price $37.50! Yay me!!!
Today’s solution for fighting the fall funk? Shoe Sale Shopping!