Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall Funk

This Fall time change has got me all kinds of messed up in the head. Sure it is nice to have that extra hour of sleep in the morning and drive into work with the sun shining bright on me. However; last night driving home is the dusk at 5pm was not right. I struggle with that fall anyways since all my summer vegetation in my flower gardens seem to die and the world looks depressing to me. The next season I have to look forward too is ski season. Although it technically has started, there isn’t hardly enough snow to really enjoy it until after Thanksgiving at least. Unless of course we would get some great big storms here in the near future, but I think the California wildfires will put the kabash on that happening. So I will sit and wait, and pout. Oh yes and wish for snow, lots and lots of snow.

2 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

Leif thought I was late to pick him up last night. :-(

Driving home in the dark sucks.

Anonymous said...

Let's get a cold weather camping trip going! Freezing cold temps... A roaring bon-fire... Booze... What more do we need to turn this fall depression around? haha

-Carl