Tuesday, September 2, 2008

YUM!



Last summer Bristol Brewing introduced Cheyenne Canon Pinon Nut Ale. Not only was it delicious but I was so busy drinking it I forgot to stock up on it for the time when there would be no more. Then fall rolled around and the ale ran out.

I was sad

I was sadder than sad, my new favorite beer was gone, and I forgot to stock up.

Now it is back!!!

Happy again I am

(I read WAY too much Dr. Seuss)

Seriously though, do yourself a favor, if you live locally, pick yourself up a bottle. You won’t regret it. If you don't live locally, you may bribe me to buy you some, but no guarentee I won't drink it before I give it to you.

Oh yeah, and 100% of profits go to Friends of Cheyenne Canon. So you’re really doing a public service by drinking this beer.

Doesn’t it feel good to be philanthropic?

1 comment:

Two Wheeled World said...

AGREEEEEED!!

Hey did you catch the score of that game over the weekend?