Friday, September 12, 2008

Weight Watchers Can Bite Me

There is a woman in my office who sits right outside my office door. She is on weight watchers and it is great for her. I just met this woman but according to her she has lost 60 pounds and still losing. Great job I say!!!

Now here is the annoying thing. All.she.talks.about is points, and how many points she can eat, has eaten or what not. I am happy with my weight and I don’t play “the Diet game”, I eat when I am hungry and I exercise. It works for me. I am approximately the same size I have been since college. In fact I recently just dropped a pant size when I went jeans shopping...YAY ME! Sure I fluxuate (sp?) some but as a general rule I eat healthy. Today however has been an ‘off’ day. I am allowed those too…

Anyways…

Here is a conversation that just transpired: I was sitting in my office, reading email and she starts talking to me...


WW Woman: “Everytime I look in your office today you have been eating”

Me: (Popping a Junior Mint in my mouth) “yeah? So..”

WW Woman: “And except for the salad you were eating earlier, all of it has been junk food”

Me: “uh huh”

Bitch.

She better be glad I am a vegetarian or I may eat her next…Ew, that sounds dirty. Yuck.

I think I have some dark chocolate in my drawer…I think I’ll eat that next.

3 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

LOL! I am so laughing sitting here. She sounds quite obsessive.

You do look fabulous and in great shape!

(Signed the woman who joined WW ten days ago and refuses to utter the word "points" anywhere other than in my head...)

;-)

LBB said...

You wouldn't want to eat her anyway--she sounds tough. :-)
Seriously, why would she care about the eating habits of other people? She needs to get a life!

procrastinatingmind said...

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! You just made me almost snort coffee though my nose. :0) hummm do I get to keep my point than?

Next time tell her that your on the Core plan and don't waste time counting points. (Beer is a core food right?)

WAY TO GO on the pant size change,

Life would not be worth living out free days as far as I am concerned hehehe you are lucky my badge does not work for your core I would SO raid your chocolate!!!