Thursday, April 3, 2008

Commited!

I have made the commitment, not only am I doing RAGBRAI this year, but as a training ride I am participating in my second MS150. A 150 mile plus bike ride from Broomfield to my home town of Fort Collins and back. This ride is three weeks before I leave for Iowa, perfect timing for a good long two day bike ride.

Part of the MS150 is raising money for Multiple Sclerosis. A debilitating disease that affects members of my family. This is my personal choice charity and I believe/hope a cure is found in my lifetime. The sooner the better. I have sent out emails to pretty much everyone I know, so if your reading this and you got an email...Please sponsor me here! If you have not received and email you may be receiving a written letter begging for sponsorship in the mail soon. I am working on those letters right now. To my friends that have already sponsored me I THANK YOU! To strangers I don't know that may be reading this blog...Don't be afraid, you can sponsor me also. To make a donation click HERE :). I also accept checks and cash so if your more comfortable with that you can email me at ttaannyyaa at yahoo dot com (you know the right format) and I'll give you my mailing address. All donations are tax deductible.

My personal goal this year is to raise over $1000. On the MS website I put my goal as the minimum amount ($300) since they have my credit card information I am afraid I would be charged any short-comings of my goal. Don't be scared, donate today!

I also accept checks and cash so if your more comfortable with that you can email me at ttaannyyaa at yahoo dot com (you know the right format) and I'll give you my mailing address. All donations are tax deductible. Plus you would get extra cool points for donating to a great cause.

No comments: