Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ms to Mrs



Here is the evidence that Ms. Bick is officially Mrs. Schatzle
(Did I spell that right?)



The setting was June 27, 2009.
Batchtown, Illinois

Apparently it is tradition in Batchtown for the bride and bridesmaids get up on the bar (Owned by Amy's cousin) immediately after the ceremony and pre reception.


(Don't let the brides white dress, innocence, and beauty fool you, this is not her first time on a bar. I am thankful there were no poles nearby--that is a whole other story)

oh, and also I have to note:

This is what happens when an Iron-wo-man throws a bouquet. It completely got obliterated and exploded when it hit the ground 20 feet behind the crowd. I even had an eager 12 year old placed in front of me ready to catch it.





Great arm Ms. B...err I mean MRS. SCHATZLE
(That still sounds weird!)
Congratulations!!!

No comments: