Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Girl Shoes

I am afraid (for my brother and sister-in-law) my niece is a fashionista in the making.

Every time Aunt Tanya comes over there is a game of "Shoes and Jewelry inspection"

Now if I wear cheap shoes, lets say Chuck Taylor converse, my oldest niece could care less. However, the Coach tennis shoes get much more attention.

How does an almost 5 year old know the difference? She does.

Here is pictures from my most recent visit.



(Notice the leaning against the wall for stability.)

Manolo Blahnik. Oh, these sent off sirens when I walked in the door.

Girl has great taste!


And small feet

Her sister isn't so interested in the shoes, but more so if she can play with my camera.


This picture was her direction:

"now YOU put your shoes on and I take picture"

2 comments:

LBB said...

Sounds like she would get along with Brooke! At 1 year, Brooke was crawling into my closet, headed past all of the 'every day' shoes to zero in on my Chanel ones. At two, she knows how to walk like a supermodel in Manolos that I can only shuffle around in like a geisha. Gotta love the little girls!

Nuclear Mom said...

Cute! Love the shoes too!

Tell me how my nearly 5yo son can spot Skechers from a mile away. Daddy's ranking just went up recently when Leif found TWO pairs of Skechers in his closet.