Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hitting the Road

For those of you keeping track, tomorrow I will go on my third travel adventure for the month of April. It’s like I am living like there is no recession, I have a stead y job with no risk of layoffs and abundant salary increases, and Santa is a real person along with the Easter Bunny.

Still, I don’t care, I get to go visit my best friend (Nuclear Mom). I am embarrassed that she has lived in the Pacific Northwest for something like 7 years and this is my first trip to see her in the town she lives in.

For the next week I will be sampling wine at the vineyards near her home, playing with her children, laughing, cooking and eating with her and her wonderful husband. I also can’t forget the shopping… we will put our super powers together to dually attempt to stimulate the economy.

Checking out and packing my bags…See ya in a week

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

YAY!! I stripped the bed just a few minutes ago and tossed the sheets in to wash - since I suck and haven't washed them since Char was here...

Can't wait! I am good at stimulating the economy!