Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birthday Party Recap (late)

Yeah I know my birthday was over a month ago, but what can I say?

As I affectionately tell my ‘Nugget’: “ Bitch, I’ve been BUSY!"

Snow in the mountains, sun on the Front Range and so much fun to be had.

This year it was discovered that my friend Lauren and I share the same birthday.

Thank goodness she was on the ball for planning her party, I tagged along with it since we have a lot of mutual friends and she planned it at an awesome location. The Cliff House in Manitou Springs.

Since Mardi Gras was the same week of our birthday. That was the theme. 'Mardi Gras Ball' No admittance without a mask. No exceptions, except Brownie, but he sucks.

There were local characters. Purple Lloyd made his appearance.


There were friends










Disguises



Family (my mommasita and step father)


More friends



Dancing


Balloons
Don't think I wasn't suckin down helium all night, what is a few more dead brain cells?

New uses for spanx were unveiled

Noone flew away



And I became a year older! (Although no more mature.)

No comments: