Thursday, June 11, 2009

Name That Pepper

When I went on my mission of collecting plants and flowers to put in my garden this year, I picked up this lovely plant that was listed as a vegetable at my local Ace Hardware store. I asked the friendly Ace Hardware man what kind of vegetable it was and he said “It’s a pepper plant”


“What kind of pepper plant?” I asked
He did not know.

Although he was still very helpful.

My mystery pepper plant has budded some peppers…

That are PURPLE!



What kind of peppers could they be?


Any Ideas?

3 comments:

Two Wheeled World said...

Is this at all like the DNA test you got for your dog, spent like 400 buck and then the vet told you, "I don't know what it is..."
If so, I'll do a test for only $250.

Vargasgirl said...

If you make a guess I'll let you sample a pepper...
For free!
Could be a good deal. This could be a very exotic pepper. Similar to my crazy doggy. She is extremly exotic...

Jeff and Hillary (Hurdy) said...

Maybe a cayenne pepper mixed with an egg plant.... can I be there when matt tries the pepper? No chasers!