Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009!

In 2008 I learned many lessons. To name a few:

Friends new and old are some of the best treasures a person can have

Be grateful for everyday, life can change in an instant. Seriously, I learned this first hand this year.

Be grateful for everyone in your life, they may not be around tomorrow.

Training a smart dog is a lot tougher than training a dumb one

Dogs and Cats don’t always get along

Riding your bike for 7 straight days, over 500 miles, with 30,000 strangers is something everyone should experience at sometime in their lives.

I can not survive on fried, salty, fast food for more than three meals in a row.

I can however, survive on Granola bars, Nuts, Dried fruit and chocolate for days.

One of the best feelings in the world is holding a newborn baby nephew and having them reach out to touch your face.

Trust is a hard thing to maintain, especially with your hairdresser. Use caution when stating the words “I trust you”—ESPECIALLY when you hair is involved.

When all else fails, Champagne helps!

There are many more…

Welcome 2009!!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Hillary (Hurdy) said...

I am so excited to see a new post. keep it up!

Vargasgirl said...

Thanks, I have been in a blogging funk lately. Hopefully I can break free of that. :)