Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Shenanigans

Easter may have been a couple of weeks ago, but the celebration memories will last forever.

What better way to celebrate a story of a deity turning into a zombie than dye Easter Eggs with friends?

I’ll tell you how. Drink Car Bombs*, and ButterBall** shots while dying eggs!!!

*For the younguns that may read this, a Car Bomb is a half pint of Guinness with a shot of Bailey’s dropped in. Some add a tad of Irish whiskey to the shot, I do not. That would be ‘yucky’. Do not try this at home unless you are a trained professional, like I am.

**A ButterBall is another delicious concoction of Baileys and Butterscotch schnapps.
Side note1: 8 am yoga the next day was not as delicious as the shots the night before, I would like to publically apologize to the people next to me that has to smell my stinky, sweaty hungover self. Sorry ‘bout that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for car-bomb-ahton!