Friday, March 6, 2009

Feeling incredibly loved…

There is nothing like friends.
I have been on a hiatus from blogging lately since my personal life has been full of chaos.
Since drama is not my bag and I am exhausted from hashing out details, I’ll spare you, my three readers that read my blog, if your still around that is.

Wednesday night I made one mouse click on facebook to change my status from “in a relationship” to “Single”
What I experienced is an overwhelming outreach from my friends near and far.

Usually break-ups are some of the hardest, loneliest times for me. Not this time. I have never felt so surrounded by amazing people and I know I made the best decision.

So there you have it. The cast of characters has changed some.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.

Moving on…

2 comments:

Jeff and Hillary (Hurdy) said...

I am still a fan. I check it once a weekish. Keep writing girl!

Happy Sock said...

Who loves ya, baby!?!?! That's right, ME!

You rock, and don't you ever forget it!

xox